- Courses in English and Arabic
- Courses with Emirati and international students
- Transcript from U.S. accredited institution (American University of Sharjah)
- U.S. accreditations (AACSB, ABET, NAAB, Middle States)
- Visa cost included
- International excursion
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Completed API application
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport with supporting documents
Dates & Fees
API offers several graduate study abroad programs in Sharjah, UAE. Courses usually run from September through May, or September through September. Some programs may also be available on a semester basis for students currently enrolled in a graduate program in their home country. Many programs may be completed in 1 year, though this varies per program. Graduate programs are coed. Contact the API office for specific program requirements per program.
API students receive a degree from the American University of Sharjah upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- UAE Visa, I.D. Card, Medical Tests
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Juliana Lindsey is the Sharjah Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to the UAE.
Hong Ho is the Sharjah Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in the UAE.