- Classes taught in Spanish
- Earn a graduate degree abroad in as little as 1 year!
- Undergraduate degree
- Students must be advanced to superior Spanish language speakers
- Additional requirements may exist for each degree; consult your API Program Manager for details
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
12 – 15 semester credits
Advanced and superior level Spanish speakers who wish to further their education upon graduation may elect to participate in a graduate program in Seville at Universidad Pablo de Olavide. These programs offer a unique, immersive experience with Spanish students, and most may be completed in a single year. Due to differences in calendar between the undergraduate and graduate programs, excursions for these programs are offered during the spring semester only. A list of available programs follows. For detailed information on requirements, course syllabi, and descriptions, contact the API office.
API students receive their graduate degree from the Universidad Pablo de Olavide upon successful completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Hannah Stack is the Seville Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
The API Seville team consists of several great Resident Directors who will work with you during your stay in Spain.