- Classes taught in Spanish
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to intermediate and advanced- level Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry Requirement: Valid passport
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
Semester: 90 hours / 6 semester credit hours per term
Students who want to study abroad in Seville during the summer term have an exciting option with API at the University of Seville. This program offers two courses during the summer 1 session for 45 contact hours; one course focuses on Spanish grammar, while the other focuses on Spanish (Andalusian) culture.
Students receive a transcript from Universidad de Sevilla upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Hannah Stack is the Seville Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
The API Seville team consists of several great Resident Directors who will work with you during your stay in Spain.