- Classes taught in Spanish and English
- Great program for novice Spanish speakers!
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to beginning level Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS
180-225 contact hours
12-15 semester credits
Designed for students who wish to study abroad in Seville with no previous knowledge of Spanish, the Contemporary Hispanic Studies program offers a number of cultural courses taught in English, and many also feature some Spanish language instruction.
API students will receive a transcript from the Universidad de Sevilla upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Hannah Stack is the Seville Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
The API Seville team consists of several great Resident Directors who will work with you during your stay in Spain.