- Classes taught in Spanish and English
- Perfect for health majors!
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels (Spanish taught at intermediate level and higher)
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry Requirements: valid passport with student visa (for programs over 90 days)
Dates & Fees
TOTAL SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS
180-240 contact hours
12-16 total semester credits
This program is aimed at students who wish to pursue the study of health sciences (medicine, nursing, health management, pharmacology, biology, etc) while studying abroad in Salamanca. Students will choose a minimum of two out of the five health-related subjects (conducted in English), and then may take up to two additional courses from the health-related subjects OR up to two additional courses from the International Studies or Integrated Studies with Spaniards programs.
API students will receive a transcript from the Universidad de Salamanca upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Mobile Phone
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Salamanca Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
Inma Borrego is the Salamanca Resident Director who will work with you during your stay in Spain.