- Classes taught in Spanish
- Jan-term program
- Combine multiple intensive months in other API locations and/or an API internship program to create a custom quarter program
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to all levels of Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
6 U.S. semester credits
Students who want to study abroad in Madrid for the January term may do so with API at Antonio de Nebrija University. This is intensive four-week Spanish language immersion course offering 6 credits upon completion. Students will take one course on language for two weeks, and one cultural course for two weeks.
API students will receive a transcript from Universidad Nebrija upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Ryan McCann is the Madrid Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
Quique Blanco Lopez and Maria Angeles Garcia are the Madrid Resident Directors, and will work with you during your stay in Spain.