- Classes taught in Spanish and English
- Students can enroll directly in classes with Spaniards
- Great location for Arabic studies, environmental studies, marine studies
- Volunteer opportunities
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to advanced and superior-level Spanish speakers (minimum 5 semesters of college-level Spanish)
- Completion of an oral interview
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL SEMESTER CREDITS
180-285 contact hours per semester
12-19 U.S. credits per semester
The Integrated Studies Program is a great opportunity for the motivated, advanced Spanish speaker who wants to complete their courses in Spanish with local students. Students complete an intensive Spanish language course at the start of the semester and earn 45-90 contact hours (amount of hours available based on enrollment). Students then select their 3-4 courses from the many classes offered by the Universidad de Cádiz. Courses conducted in English are also available in certain areas of study.
API students will receive a transcript from the Universidad de Cádiz upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Hannah Stack is the Cádiz Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
Vicky Rodríguez García is the Cádiz Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in Spain.