- Classes taught in Spanish
- Program geared towards international students
- Volunteer opportunities
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to high-intermediate and advanced-level Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL SEMESTER CREDITS
180-225 contact hours per semester
12-15 U.S. credits per semester
The Hispanic Studies Program is a great opportunity for the motivated, intermediate to advanced-level Spanish speaker who wants to complete their courses in Spanish with other American students.
Students select from a number of courses in Spanish literature, history, and culture, as well as marketing and international business.
API students will receive a transcript from the Universidad de Cádiz upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with host families)
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Hannah Stack is the Cádiz Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Spain.
Vicky Rodríguez García is the Cádiz Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in Spain.