- Classes taught in Spanish
- Guggenheim card: Free museum admission and discounts
- International excursion
- Top art and design school!
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- This program is for studio art majors or minors
- Open to intermediate, advanced, and superior-level Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
If you require syllabi that are not listed below, please contact your API Program Coordinator.
Semester students may earn up to 18 semester credits. Most courses are worth 3 US credits. Courses are not lecture-based, but studio arts courses in which students learn new techniques and create individual projects. Courses are taught in Spanish, and are offered at the 3rd and 4th year skill levels. The following is a sample listing of courses offered based on previous semesters.
A Spanish language course is offered to fall, spring and year students at three levels (beginning, intermediate, and advanced). Enrollment in this course is recommended but not required. Four credits per semester are earned for successful completion of this course. Courses are taught primarily in Spanish.