- Classes in English
- Listed among the world’s top 20 universities
- Ranked 1st in Scotland and 4th in the U.K. for research (2014 U.K. Research Excellence Framework)
- Ranked 6th best university in Europe (U.S. News’ Best Global Universities)
- Ranked 12th in the world for arts and humanities (Times Higher Education 2014-2015)
- Ranked 17th in the world (QS World University Rankings 2014-2015)
- 3.0 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors & seniors
- Completed API Application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Program of study statement
- Official transcript
- Copy of passport
- Entry requirements: valid passport with supporting documents
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
15 semester credits
API students in Edinburgh can enroll in a wide range of courses with Scottish and other international students at the University of Edinburgh, one of the world’s top 20 universities, based in one of the world’s most desirable cities. The university offers courses in the liberal arts and humanities, business, engineering, sciences, and much more!
API students receive their transcript from the University of Edinburgh upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Kelsey Patton is the Edinburgh Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Scotland.
Alexis Webster is the Edinburgh Resident Coordinator, and will work with you during your stay in Scotland.