- Classes taught in English
- ISCTE features prestigious AACSB and AMBA business-accreditations
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Completed API application
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Supplemental application requirements are solicited upon receipt of API application
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
3 Semester Credits Per Session (up to 6 credits available)
Students who choose to study abroad in Lisbon with API during the summer will be able to take international business courses in English in one of Europe’s up-and-coming “hot” destinations. Students select one course per session for 3 semester credits. Students may combine two sessions in order to earn up to 6 credits for their program. The sessions may be combined as follows: sessions 1 and 2, or sessions 2 and 3.
API students receive their transcript from the Instituto Universitario de Lisboa (ISCTE).
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Transit Pass
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Ryan McCann is the Lisbon Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Portugal.
Carlos Loureiro is the Lisbon Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in Portugal.