- Classes taught in Portuguese
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Open to all levels of Portuguese speakers
- Completed API application
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Supplemental application requirements are solicited upon receipt of API application
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
4 Semester Credits
Students who choose to study abroad in Lisbon with API will learn about Portugal’s many major contributions to world history and have the opportunity to brush up on their Portuguese language skills in one of Europe’s up-and-coming “hot” destinations.
API students receive their transcript from Universidade Nova de Lisboa (NOVA) upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Transit Pass
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Ryan McCann is the Lisbon Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Portugal.
Carlos Loureiro is the Lisbon Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in Portugal.