- Classes taught in English and Portuguese
- ISCTE features prestigious AACSB and AMBA business-accreditations
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of Portuguese speakers
- Completed API application
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Statement of purpose
- Supplemental application requirements
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS SEMESTER
12-15 Semester Credits
Students who choose to study abroad in Lisbon with API complete courses offered in English in international business, international relations, and Portuguese history and culture at the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE). Portuguese language courses are also available through the New University of Lisbon (NOVA).
API students will receive a transcript from the University Institute of Lisbon (ISCTE) and the New University of Lisbon (NOVA) upon successful completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Transit Pass
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Ryan McCann is the Lisbon Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Portugal.
Carlos Loureiro is the Lisbon Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in Portugal.