- Classes taught in English
- Top business accreditations (AACSB, EQUIS)
- One of the world’s best oceanography programs (#1 in 2011)
- New Zealand’s oldest university
- 3.0 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- Official transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
API students participate in several excursions per session designed to help familiarize them with areas of their host city, country, and surrounding region. The following is a listing of all excursions for API Dunedin programs. All excursions are subject to change.
PENINSULA TOUR AND KEY SIGHTS IN DUNEDIN
Take a tour around Dunedin’s amazing Peninsula, experiencing some breath-taking scenery, see some of Dunedin’s wildlife (fur seals, albatross, penguins and possibly dolphins) all while learning about the history of Dunedin
Students will attend a game of rugby under the roof of the only covered stadium in NZ, watch the Otago Highlanders take on one of their competitors!