- Classes taught in English and Italian with international
- Transcript from U.S. accredited institution (Marist College)
- Small classes, allowing for individualized attention
- Minimum 2.8 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of Italian speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
3-6 semester credits
Students who choose to study abroad in Rome with API at Lorenzo de’ Medici – the Italian International Institute (LdM) may take 1 or 2 courses for 3-6 credits per four-week term. Courses are available in a wide variety of subjects, including art, art history, and Italian language, and sciences.
Students receive a transcript from U.S.-accredited Marist College for courses taken at LdM. Marist College is a four-year, fully accredited U.S. college in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Rome Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Italy.
Alessio Balduini and Naike Valeriano are the Rome Resident Directors, and will work with you during your stay in Italy.