- Classes taught in English and Italian with international students
- Transcript from U.S. accredited institution (Marist College)
- Jan-term program
- Minimum 2.8 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of Italian speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
3-7 Semester Credits
The January Intersession Program provides the opportunity for students to study abroad in Florence for a short period and earn academic credit, as well as a chance for independent or adult students to study abroad for professional development or career advancement. Students can enroll in one or two classes during the January session. If this program is taken along with a semester program, a discount is applied.
Students receive transcripts from U.S.-accredited Marist College for courses taken at LdM. Marist College is a four-year, fully accredited U.S. college in Poughkeepsie, New York.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Program Manager and Coordinator
Jaclyn Whitehead is the Florence Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Italy.
Lauren Daniels is the Florence Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Italy.
Natalie Brady is the Florence Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to Italy.
Federica Guerrieri, Ellen Oyasaeter, Monica Gabbrielli, Valentina Scalini are the Florence Resident Directors, and will work with you during your stay in Italy.