- Earn 3 credits in business or Irish studies in 3 weeks
- FORUM on Education Abroad QUIP accreditation
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Passport-sized photo
- Copy of passport/birth certificate
- Entry requirement: valid passport and supporting documents
Dates & Fees
TOTAL SEMESTER CREDIT HOURS
3 U.S. semester credits
API students have several options for summer study abroad in Limerick, including business and Irish studies. The available tracks are taught at the 300 level, and combine academic rigor with opportunities to experience contemporary life in Ireland and view some spectacular scenery.
The following tracks are available and offer 3 credits over a 3 week period:
- Irish Studies
- Irish Theater and Drama
- Business Studies
- Health Care
- Sports Science
API students will receive their transcript from the University of Limerick upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Limerick Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Maria Cooney is the Limerick Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.