- Housing: on campus in student apartments (between term housing is included for academic year students)
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A., or what is deemed equivalent by the University of Limerick
- Registration for Master’s-level work; students may transfer to a Ph.D. program if sufficient research progress is made during the first year of Master’s courses
- Completed API application
- One official transcript
- Letters of recommendation
- Program of study statement
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport with supporting documents
- Deadlines may vary depending on the closing date for each individual graduate program
Dates & Fees
Courses typically run from September through May, or September through September. Students typically attend for 1-2 years at a time – not on a semester basis. The following page details areas in which graduate studies and degrees are available.
Graduate programs are available in the Kemmy Business School, the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Education and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Science and Engineering, and the Irish World Academy of Music and Dance.
For specific program requirements, course and pricing information, please contact the API office.
Students receive their parchment (diploma) and a transcript from the University of Limerick upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Limerick Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Maria Cooney is the Limerick Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.