- Service-learning opportunities for credit
- FORUM on Education Abroad QUIP accreditation
- Special scholarships for STEM and LGBTQ students
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.9 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Passport-sized photo
- Entry requirements: valid passport with supporting documents
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
12-15 hours per semester
Students who choose to study abroad in Limerick with API at the University of Limerick (UL) have access to all four faculties on the UL campus for undergraduate and graduate studies. Courses are taught mainly by Irish instructors. Course choices are selected from the following disciplines: business, education, engineering, humanities, informatics and electronics, Irish studies and science. In all colleges/faculties, entrance to specific courses is subject to the approval of UL and completion of required prerequisites.
API students will receive their transcript from the University of Limerick upon successful completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Limerick Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Maria Cooney is the Limerick Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.