- Courses in English with Irish and international students
- Housing: student dorms or apartments
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Completed API application
- Letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport with supporting documentation
- Deadlines may vary depending on the closing date for each individual graduate program
- International excursion
Dates & Fees
Courses usually run from September through May, or September through September. Many programs may be completed in 1 year. Graduate programs are available in many disciplines, including health fields, business, engineering, liberal arts, and much more.
For specific program requirements, course and pricing information, please contact the API office.
API students will receive their transcript/degree from University College Dublin.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Dublin Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Sophie Bonheim is the Dublin Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.