- Courses in English with Irish and international students
- Ireland’s oldest and most prestigious university
- Ranked 49th in the world, and 13th in Europe in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2008
- A truly international university, with students from over 90 countries
- State-of-the-art facilities and international center for research
- Outstanding sports complex and a wide range of social clubs
- Stunning campus in the heart of Dublin
- An undergraduate degree with a minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Completed API application
- Letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport with supporting documentation
- Deadlines may vary depending on the closing date for each individual graduate program
Dates & Fees
Courses typically run from September through May, or September through September. Many programs may be completed in 1 year. The “Course Offerings” page details which graduate studies and degrees are available.
Contact the API office for specific program requirements, as well as course, date, and fee information.
API students will receive their transcript/degree from Trinity College Dublin.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Dublin Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Sophie Bonheim is the Dublin Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.