- Classes taught in English
- Small-town, authentic Irish immersion experience
- Ireland’s only “university town”
- 30 minutes from Dublin
- Largest number of summer course offerings in Ireland
- Special summer scholarship opportunities – contact the API office for details!
- Most meals included!
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents
Dates & Fees
Total Credit Hours
5-6 Semester Credits
Students who want to study abroad in Dublin should consider looking a little outside of the city at the charming Irish town of Maynooth!
This four week summer program presents the best of both worlds – the opportunity to live and study in Ireland’s only university town in a rural setting, while being only a half-hour away from the hustle and bustle of Dublin. The Maynooth University summer school offers the largest number of summer course options of any of our Ireland programs in topics such as international business, economics, history, literature, anthropology, geography, and environmental studies. Courses include unique field trips to places such as the Irish Parliament, the National Library, country estates, and more!
API students receive their transcript from Maynooth University (formerly known as the National University of Ireland, Maynooth) upon completion of the program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (most meals included)
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rachel Mogan is the Dublin Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Ireland.
Sophie Bonheim is the Dublin Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in Ireland.