- Classes in English with Icelandic students
- STEM and business courses
- Minimum 2.5G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents (more information provided post-acceptance)
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
Semester: 12-15 semester credits
API students who study abroad in Reykjavik, Iceland will be able to directly enroll with Icelandic and other international students and be among a small, fortunate group of Americans studying abroad in Iceland! Students will take courses in a variety of subject areas, including international business, computer science (including game design), and engineering. Courses are geared toward upperclassmen, so students are recommended to have a background in the subjects they plan on studying.
Students receive an official transcript from the Reykjavik University, upon successful completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Paige Clark is the Reykjavik Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to Iceland.
Hjördís Lára Hreinsdóttir is the Reykjavik Resident Coordinator and will work with you during your stay in Iceland.