- Classes taught in French and English
- International Excursion
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Open to all levels of French speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDITS AVAILABLE PER TERM
12-15 – Semester credits
Students in this program select a combination of international business courses taught in English, and may also brush up on their French language skills while abroad.
Founded in 1974, PSB Paris School of Business (formerly ESG MS) is a European elite Grande Ecole management school that combines academic excellence, international awareness, and professional experiences.
Students will be able to select up to 5 business courses from the International BBA program. If they so choose, students may elect to pursue the Certificate of Business, wherein they will select 3 courses from one Major track, along with another 2 electives.
Students receive a transcript from the Paris School of Business upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
- Transit Pass
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rebecca Cott is the Paris Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to France.
Francine Bost-Millisher, Laure Bettencourt, and Violaine Peladan are the Paris Resident Directors and will work with you during your stay in France.