- Classes taught in French
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of French speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
If you require syllabi that are not listed below, please contact your API Program Coordinator.
Students take 21 hours of class per week. During the June session, coursework will be comprised exclusively of French language study in the mornings from 9am – 12pm Monday through Friday, as well as in the afternoons on Tuesdays and Thursdays. During the July session, students will have French language study in the mornings Monday through Friday and on Tuesday or Thursday afternoons (18 hours per week), along with phonetics classes on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons (3 hours per week).