- 3 weeks in Grenoble, 1 week in Paris
- Classes are taught in English
- Triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Students must submit the supplemental application form, four passport-sized photos and a resume with their application.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission but it is recommended.
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- 1 essay: Motivation & Personal Objectives: “Why are you interested in our particular program?”
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport
Dates & Fees
During the program, students have the opportunity to broaden their classroom education through several organized cultural events and day trips, which are included in the price of the program. Entrance fees and transportation to and from the locations are included. Although locations are subject to change depending on availability, weather and other factors, students are provided with an itinerary for their program day trips and cultural events prior to departure.
One of the most intriguing cities in the world, Paris is brimming with amazing museums, architecture, fashion and beauty. Innumerable monuments built to reflect the glory of France and its rulers stand testament to the city’s rich history. The Louvre, a former palace and current home to the world’s largest and finest art collection; Notre Dame, a grandiose jewel of the gothic era; and the Eiffel Tower, a turn of the century masterpiece, are only a few examples of the many possibilities Paris offers to the visitor. API GEM students will receive a Paris Museum Pass, which grants them free entry to many monuments and museums during their stay in the City of Lights.