- 3 weeks in Grenoble, 1 week in Paris
- Classes are taught in English
- Triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Students must submit the supplemental application form, four passport-sized photos and a resume with their application.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission but it is recommended.
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- 1 essay: Motivation & Personal Objectives: “Why are you interested in our particular program?”
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport
Dates & Fees
If you require syllabi that are not listed below, please contact your API Program Coordinator.
Small & Family Business (3) – Conducted in English – FIRST TWO WEEKS
The objective of this module is to provide an introduction to three interrelated entrepreneurial topics, namely new venture creation, new/small business growth, and family business. After completing the module participants understand how to model entrepreneurial opportunities in comprehensive and structured manner, and how to apply this entrepreneurial approach in the context of growing new/small business and family businesses.
In the new venture creation section participants will address the new venture design process including how to generate and evaluate business opportunities, how to identify the central building blocks of the intended future business, and how to validate those central building blocks.
In the new/small business growth section participants will address continued entrepreneurship, i.e. the various challenges new/small businesses face when they move beyond the initial founding success to address small business survival and growth. The participants will address internal and external growth strategies and the various ways to obtain resources to support such growth strategies.
In the family business section, participants will address the basic characteristics of family businesses, and apply the entrepreneurial ideas to this context.
International Marketing (3) – Conducted in English – SECOND TWO WEEKS
In this course, students will have the opportunity to:
- Acquire analytical, strategic and promotional tools to optimize marketing performance.
- Discover how global companies are using cultures.
- Develop sales and negotiation skills through an interactive sales game.