- 3 weeks in Grenoble, 1 week in Paris
- Classes are taught in English and French
- Triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Students must submit the supplemental application form, four passport-sized photos and a resume with their application.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission but it is recommended.
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- 1 essay: Motivation & Personal Objectives: “Why are you interested in our particular program?”
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
SUMMER – 6 Semester Credits
Innovative at heart, Grenoble École de Management focuses its pedagogy on technology and intercultural management. The school’s conception of management education examines the impact of information and communication technologies on management. This program offers students who want to study abroad in Grenoble the opportunity to take two international business courses in English over a four-week term at one of the most respected business schools in Europe.
API students will receive a transcript from the Grenoble École de Management upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Peer Mentors
- Social Networking
- Local Reception (Grenoble train station or Lyon airport)
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Mobile Phone
- Transit Pass
- Train from Paris to Grenoble
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Professional Development Opportunities
Amy Newman is the Grenoble Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to France.
Anna Exertier and Marie de Rocca Serra are the Grenoble Resident Directors, and will work with you during your stay in France.