- All classes taught in French
- Jan-term and intensive month programs
- Great short-term language-learning option!
- Combine multiple intensive months and/or an API internship program to create a custom quarter program
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to beginning, intermediate, advanced and superior level French speakers
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
If you require syllabi that are not listed below, please contact your API Program Coordinator.
This course has three goals: to acquire a sound basis of grammar, vocabulary and idiom; to develop different means of expression and written and oral comprehension; and to learn about French culture. The methods of language teaching are varied and include such activities as the study of authentic documents, including newspapers, comic strips, literary texts and videos. All classes call for the active participation of students.
*beginning, intermediate, advanced and superior levels are available