- Classes taught in French
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to all levels of French speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Entry requirements: valid passport
Dates & Fees
If you require syllabi that are not listed below, please contact your API Program Coordinator.
French Language (5)*
This course has three goals: to acquire a sound basis of grammar, vocabulary and idiom; to develop different means of expression and written and oral comprehension; and to learn about French culture. The methods of language teaching are varied and include such activities as the study of authentic documents, including newspapers, comic strips, literary texts and videos. All classes call for the active participation of students.
*beginning, intermediate, advanced and superior levels are available