- Classes taught in English and French
- Orientation in Paris!
- Internship opportunities available
- 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to juniors and seniors
- Non-business students must be seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- Official transcript
- One letter of recommendation
- Résumé or C.V. and cover letter
- Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDITS AVAILABLE PER TERM
SEMESTER 12 semester credits
ACADEMIC YEAR 24 semester credits
IAE Caen is one of 32 IAE centers at French public universities, and was one of the earliest management schools of its kind in France, dating to 1956. The school has a strong reputation for high-quality teaching and a comprehensive range of offerings including finance, human resources, international business, logistics, and marketing.
This program is designed for non-French speaking students who are looking for a top international business program. It follows the academic rhythm of an MBA program, and while it is designed for international undergraduate students, the program is equivalent to a first year of a Master’s degree.
Students will be able to select from a number of course offerings in English, and spring and academic year students may add an internship to the end of their academic program. Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission, but is recommended for those participating in the internship option. Students will be able to take an online proficiency exam to determine their level of French.
API students will receive their transcript from the IAE Caen, part of the Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
- Monthly Transit Pass
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Rebecca Cott is the Caen Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to France.
Caroline Leménager is the Caen Resident Director, and will work with you during your stay in France.