- Courses with British students
- Housing: student apartments
- Students must have graduated with a 3.0 G.P.A.
- Students must be pursuing a graduate degree in the U.S. or have recently graduated
- Official transcript from undergraduate program; current transcript from graduate program
- Completed API application
- University Contact Information Form
- Letter of recommendation
- Program of study statement
- Entry requirements: valid passport with supporting documents for stays under 6 months or valid passport with student visa for stays over 6 months
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
18 semester credits
Students who wish to study abroad in London at the graduate level may spend one semester based at the University of Westminster studying alongside British and other international students. The program is administrated by the Study Abroad Unit within the University’s Education Abroad Centre. The aim of the Study Abroad Unit is to help students to adapt quickly to University life and to get the most out of their period of study here by giving support, advice, and information, as well as assisting in the process of credit transfer.
Graduate modules are normally worth 20 U.K. credits (10 ECTS, 6 US) and students take three modules in the semester to make up a full workload of 60 U.K. credits (30 ECTS, 18 US). Students may choose modules from across a wide variety of subject areas, including architecture and the built environment, business, electronics and computer science, law, life sciences, media, arts and design, social sciences, humanities, and languages.
Students wishing to take practical modules at Harrow School of Media, Arts and Design must submit a portfolio with their application. Students who are interested in taking courses not listed on the following page may be able to do so through independent study. For more information on this option, contact the API office.
Students receive a transcript from the University of Westminster upon successful completion of the Westminster graduate programs.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Kelsey Patton is the London Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to England.
Nadia Jennings is the London Resident Director and will work with you during your stay in England.