- Classes taught in English
- Courses with British students (except London-focused courses)
- Internships available (for credit)
- 2.7 GPA (except Media & Design students – must have 3.0)
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Completed API Application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Portfolio of work must be submitted if applying for practical modules at the School of Media, Art and Design
- Program of study statement
- Entry requirements: valid passport with supporting documents for stays under 6 months or valid passport with student visa for stays over 6 months
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
Up to 16 semester credits
The University of Westminster, with 20,000 students, is divided into four campuses. Every campus has its own individual character and is home to a significant international student body, its own library and catering facilities. The central campuses are all just a short distance from many famous London landmarks.
Students have three options for course credit: 1) students may enroll in 3 classes per semester for a total of 12 U.S. credits; 2) students may enroll in 2 classes plus an internship module (including a Professional and Personal Skills Development module) for a total of 12 U.S. credits, or 3) students may enroll in 4 classes for a total of 16 U.S. credits (this option carries an additional fee).
Final registration and course confirmation do not occur prior to program departure. Timetables are not available until registration on campus, and courses may fill. As such, students are required to choose four courses, and indicate one alternate per course on the course selection form. Students are restricted to taking two practical modules per semester (e.g. studio based courses). There is an add/drop period at Westminster during the first week of classes. After that time, no changes can be made.
Students receive an official transcript from the University of Westminster upon successful completion of program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Kelsey Patton is the London Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to England.
Nadia Jennings and Heather Lees are the London Resident Directors and will work with you during your stay in England.