- Courses taught in English
- Creative and diverse arts programs
- One of Europe’s top art schools
- Minimum 2.75 G.P.A.
- CSM courses are generally for students who have one year’s experience in the subject of choice.
- Freshman may be admitted as long as they have some background in the subject to which they are applying
- Completed API application
- One official transcript
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Program of study statement
- Copy of passport
- Entry Requirement: Valid passport and supporting documents
Read about CSM’s amazing new building in the New York Times!
Dates & Fees
University of the Arts London (UAL)
The University of the Arts London is a collegiate university comprising 6 internationally renowned colleges of art, design, communications, fashion and the performing arts, and as such is the largest provider of higher level education in the arts in Europe. All the colleges are located in London and each college is at the heart of their respective communities. Drawing on and contributing to the local culture, they foster closely-knit and welcoming environments in which to study, supported by all the resources of the larger University and the wider arts community. The University’s 1,228 teaching staff; as active professional artists, practitioners, designers, critics, and theorists, lead the way on creative and experimental practice alongside historical and theoretical analysis. The combination of a varied student group, cutting-edge research, and highly-experienced staff creates a unique, multifaceted learning experience for students at the University.
Summer students earn 90 contact hours per summer term. API recommends that students obtain pre-approval from their home university for courses and credits that they plan to take abroad.
Students receive an official transcript from the University of the Arts London upon completion of the program. Students are assessed on the basis of project work, preparatory materials, the log and written assignments.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Kelsey Patton is the London Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to England.
Nadia Jennings and Heather Lees are the London Resident Directors and will work with you during your stay in England.