- Classes taught in English
- Courses with U.S. students
- Transcript from U.S. accredited institution (Florida State University)
- Minimum 2.75 GPA
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents for stays under 6 months or valid passport with student visa for stays over 6 months
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
12-16 semester credits
This program is perfect for the student who wants to study abroad in London, but is looking for a more affordable, and more familiar alternative to the many other academic options in the city. The ‘broad curriculum’ program at the FSU Study Center gives students the opportunity to pursue general requirements and elective courses while experiencing all that is great about London.
Since 1971, the FSU London Program has offered students from across the U.S. a liberal arts curriculum in a historic seat of Western government, commerce, and literature. The FSU London Study Center is centrally located in London in a row of 17th century buildings registered on the British National Heritage list. The Center is approximately five minutes from the British Museum and seven minutes walking distance from API housing.
Students receive an official transcript from Florida State University upon successful completion of program. Florida State University is a four-year, fully accredited U.S. university in Tallahassee, Florida.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Access to International Phone Plans
- API Alumni Network
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- Resident Director
- On-Site Orientation
- Breakfast on campus (class days)
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Global Leadership Academy
Kelsey Patton is the London Program Coordinator and will work with you through your departure to England.
Nadia Jennings and Heather Lees are the London Resident Directors and will work with you during your stay in England.