- Classes taught in Spanish
- Transcript from U.S. accredited institution (Fairfield University)
- Great option for pre-med/nursing students
- Minimum 3.0 G.P.A.
- Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to students with four semesters of college-level Spanish or the equivalent
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- One letter of recommendation
- One official transcript
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents
Add on a Volunteer Program!
- API students completing a study abroad program (particularly in Latin America) may be interested in extending their stay on an API volunteer abroad program. Click on the link below for more information on options and pricing.
- Volunteer Add-On Options
Dates & FeesSUMMER 1 2018
May 14, 2018 - Jun 30, 2018
The beginning date for each program listed below is the day that students need TO ARRIVE in Costa Rica. When making travel arrangements, please pay close attention to arrival dates and times. If you have any questions, please call the API office before purchasing tickets.
DeadlinesSUMMER 1 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Apr 1, 2018
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Apr 15, 2018