- Complete a course in teaching methodology
- Gain practical skills in the classroom teaching English to primary school students
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Must have an upper intermediate level of Spanish proficiency (or higher)
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript
- CV or résumé
- Completion of a placement test and oral interview during the application phase
- Entry requirement: valid passport
Add on a Volunteer Program!
- API students completing a study abroad program (particularly in Latin America) may be interested in extending their stay on an API volunteer abroad program. Click on the link below for more information on options and pricing.
- Volunteer Add-On Options
Dates & FeesSUMMER 1 2018
May 24, 2018 - Jul 6, 2018
DeadlinesSUMMER 1 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Mar 15, 2018
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Apr 1, 2018