- Classes taught in Spanish
- Designed for Spanish majors and minors
- International excursion
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A.
- Open to rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Open to high-intermediate and advanced-level Spanish speakers
- Completed API application
- University contact information form
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official transcript
- Curriculum vitae (résumé)
- Additional supplemental materials
- Entry requirement: valid passport with supporting documents
Add on a Volunteer Program!
- API students completing a study abroad program (particularly in Latin America) may be interested in extending their stay on an API volunteer abroad program. Click on the link below for more information on options and pricing.
- Volunteer Add-On Options
Dates & FeesSUMMER 2 2018
Jun 21, 2018 - Jul 27, 2018
DeadlinesSUMMER 2 2018
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Mar 15, 2018
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Apr 1, 2018