API understands that students and recent graduates have a number of obligations that might make it challenging to intern abroad. In order to meet the needs of a wide range of participants, API offers two internship program models in each location:
8-Week Fixed Date Internship Program
This program is geared towards a group of participants starting unique internships at the same time.
- Offered four times a year, including two summer sessions (dates cannot be altered)
- Optional academic credit available through Siena College (additional cost)
- Multi-day Workplace and Culture Orientation Program with other participants
Flex Date Internship Program
This program is geared towards an individual applicant participating in an internship independently due to personal requirements and needs.
- Offered throughout the year on a rolling admission basis
- Flexible start dates and program lengths
- Express half-day orientation