- Classes are taught in English.
- Triple accreditation: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
- Housing: 4 star Hotel/Residence; host family living available upon request.
- Meals: Students living with host families will have their own room and be provided with two meals (breakfast and dinner) per day.
- Students living in a student residence are provided with breakfast and weekday lunch vouchers; all other meals are the responsibility of the student.
- International excursion
- Students must have completed one year of college.
- Students must submit the supplemental application form, four passport-sized photos and a resume with their application.
- Previous knowledge of French is not required for admission but it is recommended.
- University Contact Information Form
- 1 essay: Motivation & Personal Objectives: “Why are you interested in our particular program?”
- Entry Requirements: Valid passport
Dates & Fees
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS
SUMMER – 3-6 Semester Credits
Innovative at heart, Grenoble École de Management focuses its pedagogy on technology and intercultural management. The school’s conception of management education examines the impact of information and communication technologies on management. This program offers students who want to study abroad in Grenoble the opportunity to take an international business course in English over a three-week term, two courses over a six-week term, at one of the most respected business schools in Europe.
API students will receive a transcript from the Grenoble École de Management upon completion of their program.
- @api Online System
- Orientation Materials and Resources
- Mobile Phone
- Peer Mentors
- Social Networking
- Airport Reception
- API Centers, Resident Directors
- On-Site Orientation
- Housing (including meals and laundry with some options)
- Transit Pass
- Language & Culture Tools
- Medical & Life Insurance
- Excursions (overnight, day, international)
- Social & Cultural Activities
- Welcome and Farewell Group Meals
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Re-Entry Materials & Support
- Post-Program Evaluation
- Alumni Network & Professional Development Opportunities
Vija Mendelson is the Grenoble Program Manager and will work with you through your departure to France.
Anna Exertier (pictured below) and Marie de Rocca Serra are the Grenoble Resident Directors, and will work with you during your stay in France.